Bitcoin exchange is popular these days in many countries. However, it is not an easy process to carry out. Some of the platforms can trick you by giving fewer amounts for your worthy Bitcoin and charge a lot at the same time as fees. Here, we have listed the most secured platforms for you to get suitable worth of your Bitcoin. Most of these platforms use bitcoin mixer or Bitcoin tumbler to make each transaction safe. The tool mixes and jumbles up the Bitcoin making it difficult for people to identify the quantity sent by every user. It helps users maintain privacy and anonymity.
Different platforms to sell Bitcoin in exchange of currency:
- CEX- It was established in 2013 and is based in London. It is the most used platform to buying and selling Bitcoin with over 1,000,000 verified customers. Crypto currency exchange is slightly different from other exchanges and hence, requires more secured exchange medium. CEX is a safe platform where you can sell btc for a fair amount preventing ambiguity for the customers. It is certified and licensed and has a legal validation to carry out exchange transactions. It provides transaction history to the customers and a transparent process assisted by the help-desk or customer care.
- Kraken- The Bitcoin exchange is located in United States and it worlds’ largest and popular platform for secured transactions. It is the oldest exchange platform and considered the safest of all. It has a transparent process of buying and selling. The Tele-calling services are availed to the customers to take assistance during any point of transactions. Kraken is famous for its secured exchange and the regulations it follow for the process. The customers of Kraken have reviewed it to be the most reliable exchange platform to sell btc. It also charges less than other exchange modes. It also has 7 different base currencies for US, Canada, Japan, UK and Europe.
- Coinbase- It is another crypto currency exchange where we can sell or buy Bitcoin from verifies customers. It is widely used in 35 nations with over 7.5 million customers who consider it trusted website for exchange and liquidate. It has two different services- the merchant services and the wallet services. It accepts both modes of payments namely debit card and credit card. It is convenient to use and charges according to the exchange worth. It is secured and requires a photo identity to be a member of the buyer or seller group.
- Bitstamp: Bitstamp is a European-based cryptocurrency platform that allows users to buy, sell, and trade Bitcoin and other digital assets. The platform supports multiple fiat currencies, making it easy for users to sell their Bitcoin and withdraw funds to their bank accounts.
- Gemini: Founded in the US, Gemini has more than 90 coins for users to trade. It is a secure platform to trade Litecoin, Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Purchasing or selling Bitcoin can be a tricky process which has been made slightly simple with these secured exchange platforms. It is advised to be cautious while doing the transaction and use sites with tools like Bitcoin mixer.