If you are confused about how to sell on ebay, then here, in this article, you will get to know very simple and easy steps toward selling the items. Let’s check it out!
Steps 1 – You need to create an account on eBay.
Just within a few steps, you can create your own eBay account for selling.
- First, you will have to register on eBay with a business or personal account. For that, you need to search for eBay.com and then click on the top-left button “register” for creating a personal or business account.
- Now create a user ID here.
- After getting the user ID, create a payment method
Step 2: Here, you will get the automatic payment procedure when you create the user ID. Now you need to create a listing for your products that you want to sell.
Here you need to identify your product.
You can do the listing of your products in 2 ways. One is the form of advanced listing, and the second, quick listing tool. The simple and easiest option will be the quick listing tool. It is very easy to provide all the guidance on shipping and your product’s price based on all the similar items and the previous sales on the same products. Then you will get a form to feel up when we will make the complete listing.
- The very first thing people who want to buy your product will see is the title. So you need to select the title wisely.
- Now provide the UPCs & ISBNs.
- Now, you need to specify all the physical details and brands like the color, size, model, and the making of your selling item.
- Now, you also need to do a proper photoshoot on a white background. You will have to upload 12 HD photos of your selling product. The maximum dimensions of your image are 9000×9000 pixels, and the minimum size is 500×500
- Here, you need to add the crystal and clear product description.
- Select between the selling in fixed-price and Auction-style.
- Here, the Auction listings mainly last for 1, 3, 5, 7, or 10 days.
- The fixed-price listings can easily be re-listed monthly until the listing gets canceled or the product is not sold.
- Now, you will have to create the proper shipping procedure.
It is upto you which type of shipping options you want to select. When you set the proper price range of your product, you can go for the best shipping options.
While setting the shipping policy, you need to fill the form with detailed information from the listing zone:
- Here, you can select the flat rate for everyone, an estimated rate depending on the buyers’ location.
- Now, we will have to select the courier option. You will get several options like UPS, USPS.
It is very easy to do the proper listing know how to sell on eBay. So what are you waiting for? Start now!