In today’s business environment, your online presence is the key to the success of your business whether you are a small businessman or a large corporation. People who search for any business that you may be engaged in should be able to find you every time they make an online search.
With the help of a directory optimization service, you can get the following:
- Your business will be featured on all popular business directories,
- Your business information will remain updated and will enhance to attract many more prospects,
- The digital presence of your business can improve and help to establish your brand
- You can easily track your own listing performance.
These days, you can find several business directories online. It will be good for you to enlist your business in as many business directories like Bleen. You may also prefer those directories that also offer a business reviews section. This will help you to get proper feedback about your business.
Types of directory submissions
There are 3 different types of directory submissions that can contribute to your overall SEO strategy of a business. Also, they offer value to your business by performing the following:
- By diversifying your link profile of the website
- By building trust and brand authority
- By offering relevancy,
- By providing referral traffic with the help of online reviews
- By generating trustworthy backlinks out of legitimate directory listings.
There are the following types of web listing offered:
1. Paid/featured web listing
Any paid or featured type of web listing will mean the approval of your directory submission will come at a certain cost. The majority of sites will offer either an annual or any lifetime subscription.
After you have made your payment, it will be approved within 24 hours. Such a variety of web listings will be the most helpful to acquire quality backlinks.
2. Free/regular web listing
If you have opted for a free directory service submission then it does not require any payment. However, your submissions will be approved based on the various terms and conditions that are set by the administrator of the business listing.
3. Reciprocal regular web listing
On this type of reciprocal regular variety of web listing, the administrator of the directory will send you a reciprocal link to that business that wants to seek the necessary approval for listing. Once your link is activated, then your submission will be accepted.
Not all directory listings are exactly the same. However, most of them will have the following core components in their business listings:
- Business name
- Company description
- Website URL
- Reviews and star ratings
- Hours of operation;
- Proper categorization of business
- Links to any social media profiles;
- Payment forms accepted
You can also use keywords on the description field for better effectiveness. Make sure you enter the information accurately.
Nowadays no customer in Australia likes to do business without checking the Australian business review. However, your endeavor should keep your website as up-to-date, and easily searchable by your customer, and also address all the concerns of your customer if they ever give any negative reviews about your service.